Scratching noises from inside walls is a sure sign there is an animal moving around inside your home. Many people automatically believe the noise is being caused by a mouse, however there are a few pests that it could be. Scratching noises could indicate to an infestation of squirrels, birds, rats, or mice.
Other factors and signs that you have an infestation are:
- Droppings in the loft space or in your home /business space.
- The scratching sound can often be heard in the night.
- Holes in the outside walls are a good entry point for many rodents.
- Nibble marks could be found on items around your home particularly in food cupboards.
- A foul odour in your home or business building.
What to do if you hear a noise?
If you suspect you have a rodent infestation, it is best to call in the professionals. Depending on the type of pest you have can determine what methods are used as different pests have different characteristics.
Please contact Pest Control 24 Seven on a href=”tel:02036408247″>0203 6408 247 for further information on our specialist pest control services.